Are You Settling
I was recently listening to a podcast James Miller Lifeology http://www.blogtalkradio.com/jamesmillerlifeology. I will be an upcoming guest on his show, and wanted to listen to the format beforehand. He said the above quote, and I thought about my life.
Was this me, I am constantly in evaluating myself. So I did a recap of 2017, to see where I was. Was I staying where I was tolerated- not just in relationships, but in all areas of my life
- So at the beginning of the year I started the process of letting of a relationship that was no longer good for me. I was tolerated, but not at all celebrated. At first I was, but it changed. It was a hard/long process, but I feel free now..
- I decided to master moguls. In the process I hurt my knee which ironically doesn’t bother me when I ski, It however, did interfere with my first love — running. That which doesn’t kill you only makes you stronger. I have not mastered them, and am far from it, but I was better at the end of last ski season.
- After attending our annual Orthopedic meeting in San Diego, and meeting Dr. Antonio Web http://antoniowebbmd.com who was speaking about his book, Overcoming the Odds. I was inspired to return home to finish my book. So that is what I did. I finished my books, and it was published in June, and it will be soon to be released August 7th.
- I am in the process of overcoming my fear of water thanks to Maurice Wills the best swimming instructor ever. One day will be able to swim like a fish. Thank to my God son for inspiring me. Tri Life here I come.
- Just today, I said no to a car that was nice, and in my budget but was not me. Will wait for the right one.
Weil I am not perfect, but I am a work in progress. I will continue to strive to go where I am celebrating in every area of my life.