What I Have Learned From My Coronavirus Quarantine- Part II
Well my life has been turned upside since early March. COVID-19 has Schanged the world.. I am still learning much for this time of shelter in place. These are a few more lessons. Check out my prior blog for Part I if you are interested.
- My current job causes me undue stress.
- I thrive when I am busy, so this has been an adjustment
- I love cycling. It is hard to train when there are no races on the calendar. I need inspiration and found some at my virtual cycling club meeting from pro cyclist Justin Williams.
- I am a new fan of Bubba Wallace. I am proud of him for taking a stand to what he believes in– Black Lives Matter. Going to Nascar race was always on my bucket list. I will definably be headed to a race when it is safe to be in large groups.
- I think I have a mild case of COVID-19 paranoia, while, I am not a psychiatrist People make me nervous especially new people. I went on a group ride a couple of weeks ago. We were drafting and riding fast. I felt great to be outside riding fast but being close to people made me nervous. Although I had a surgical mask, everyone else didn’t. I was short of breath an hour afterward. I am not sure if it was because I rode hard with a mask or it was my nerves. I had all types of thoughts going through my head “ Do I have COVID-19 again? Did I have it in the first place? If I have it again will it be worse” It went away and I went back this morning with my K-95 mask and was able to ride comfortably. I was weird cycling with a filtered mask, but I got a great workout and was not short of breathe.
- I miss close contact with testosterone- won’t go into any further details.
- As my Spec Dr El Brown my village in top notch and have helped me through the lows
- People come into your life for reason, season, or a lifetime. It pays to know the difference and not try to make a reason person be more than that.
- I hate on-line dating- this is just confirmed
- I love Kev-On-Stage maybe I am late to the party. He is hilarious. YouTube has been my friend.