Welcome to the first episode of Running is Cheaper than Therapy!
I created this podcast to educate, share my love of life and all that it entails, inspire, and promote movement in its various forms from a mental health aspect.
Also, I want to connect my listeners with others who will bring inspirational stories and experiences we can all relate to; people who have overcome obstacles to make it to their finish lines.
In this episode, I’m going to share my story about how running, has helped me cope and return to happy go lucky “Ouida” after losing my mother from breast cancer.
Running is cheaper than therapy and it certainly is! I’m your host Ouida Brown, a sports medicine orthopedic surgeon, a runner, a triathlete, and a sports enthusiast ! And I hope you join me on this journey!
Highlights from this Episode:
- What to expect from this podcast
- Why I started this podcast
- Losing my mother and dealing with depression
- The reason for writing my book – Running is Cheaper than Therapy
- The race that helped me find my running family
- How running helped me become whole again
- Why Running is Cheaper than Therapy
Did you enjoy today’s episode?
Subscribe to The Running is Cheaper than Therapy Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, or anywhere podcasts are available. If you have questions, comments, or possible show topics, email email@example.com.
Get a copy of the book Running Is Cheaper Than Therapy: A Journey Back to Wholeness 👉🏾 here
Connect with Dr. Ouida Brown