Despite being an orthopedic surgeon, oftentimes I don’t do what I need to do to recover. I admit I can be a terrible patient. In a previous episode, I shared my two-year battle with plantar fasciitis. Well in the midst of that battle, I had another injury.
Today, I’ll be sharing with you my own personal experience with a stress fracture. I will share how I was diagnosed, the treatment, and how despite this injury I returned to the sport that I love.
- Discovering the reason for my pain
- Dealing with Stress Fractures on top of my Plantar Fasciitis
- Listening to my body and finally allowing myself rest and recovery
- Treatments for stress fractures
- Slowly getting back into the game of running
Did you enjoy today’s episode?
Please subscribe and leave a review. If you have questions, comments, or possible show topics, email email@example.com.
To subscribe and review use one links of links below
Get a copy of the book Running Is Cheaper Than Therapy: A Journey Back to Wholeness 👉🏾 here. It is available in hardback, paperback, soon to be released audio form
Connect with Dr. Ouida Brown