Everyday that I can run is a good day. There is no bad weather for running, only bad gear. I have learned my body and what works in all kinds of weather. I have learned to brave the elements versus running on a treadmill. .
If you’re ever interested in cold weather running, then listen in as I give my recommendations to best protect yourself against the elements to enjoy running no matter what the conditions are outside.
- My experience with cold-weather running
- Kinds of gear I recommend
- The importance of your shoes and socks
- How running is truly cheaper than therapy
- Ouida’s book, “Running is Cheaper Than Therapy”
- [Runner’s World cold weather running gear guidelines]
- [Link to collapsible waterbottles]
Did you enjoy today’s episode?
Please subscribe and leave a review. If you have questions, comments, or possible show topics, email email@example.com.
To subscribe and review use one links of links below
Get a copy of the book Running Is Cheaper Than Therapy: A Journey Back to Wholeness 👉🏾 here. It is available in hardback, paperback, and newly released audio form
Connect with Dr. Ouida Brown
Sign up for my newsletter http://bit.ly/OuilifeOuiloveNewsletter
Dr. Ouida Brown is also available for Online Orthopedic Telehealth visits for patients in Illinois, Georgia, Iowa, Mississippi, Wisconsin https://moonlightortho.com