What are your reasons why? Determining your why gives you purpose, motivation, determination, discipline, and consistently. It reminds you of your direction. The key to developing a “Why” is the best way to ensure you are making progress towards your goals and avoid setbacks toward those goals. So, what is my Why? In this episode, I shared my why’s in terms of sports, particularly triathlons.
- My triathlon journey over the years
- FOMO the reason why I signed up for Tulsa IronMan
- Effects of the pandemic on my athlete life
- Anniversary of the Tulsa Massacre
- Celebration that black people can freely race, and have overcome so many obstacles
- Details of IronMan Tulsa from a Spectator who is also a Triathlete
Did you enjoy today’s episode?
Please subscribe and leave a review. If you have questions, comments, or possible show topics, email@example.com.
To subscribe and review use one links of links below
Get a copy of the book Running Is Cheaper Than Therapy: A Journey Back to Wholeness 👉🏾 here. It is available in hardback, paperback, and newly released audio form
Connect with Dr. Ouida Brown
Sign up for my newsletter http://bit.ly/OuilifeOuiloveNewsletterc