31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
So lately things I have been waiting for have being coming to fruition. Will give you a few things I have been waiting for and how God has showed out
- Well, at work I was having a major challenge initiated by an administrator. I prayed about it, stayed calm and went to his boss, and it all worked for my good. I had to wait, but I got what I prayed for which benefited me. Most of all it benefited my patients.
- My book, my mini baby is finally published, available for purchase. It was a two year journey and praise God. I am a best seller author. I pray that my story motivates, inspires, helps others on their journey. wwwouilife.ouilove.com
- My temple (my body) is slowing transforming. I have been trying to loss 5 to 10 pounds since beginning of the year. Well, since I have been doing my pseudo-Tri training, seeing a nutritionist, actually eating to fuel my workouts I have lost weight.
- My goal was to get out of debt- credit card. When I decided to branch out on my own, I had to use my card to cover some business expenses. Also had to borrow some money from a friend- thank God for my ride or die girl. Well, I set a goal and in spite of some challenges I met my goal and it took a year and a half.
- My old car (Sussy) died a slow death. It took me about six weeks before I got my new car. I wanted a used, stick shift, with all wheel drive, that had less than 100,000 miles. Well, I got what I wanted. Every time I get in it and drive, I smile because I love it. It is so me, and I get such a deal. The wait made it so much sweeter.
- Well the last marathon I ran was in 2014. In 2015 I had a stress fracture, 2016 I was recovering from a foot procedure. This year I had a knee injury, but praise God my pain is gone, and I am running pain free.
- Something big is in the making, I have to dedicate a whole blog to this one. Stay tuned.
The best is yet to come, wait for it!!