Welcome to the first episode of Running is Cheaper than Therapy!
I’m your host Dr. Ouida Brown, an orthopedic surgeon, a runner, a triathlete, and a sports enthusiast ! And I hope you join me on this journey!
In this episode, I’m going to share my story and how running, helped me ease my stress and gave me this unique feeling of euphoria that can only be felt after a good run. You’ll also learn the wonderful benefits of running and how running helped me cope and get back to my happy go lucky self, after losing my mother from breast cancer.
I will also answer questions related to running for people who are starting on their running journey, so you can successfully reach your finish line!
Highlights from this Episode:
- How I started my running journey
- The wonderful benefits of running
- How I got through my depression
- The association of running with knee osteoarthritis
- How to start running
- Building stamina for longer races
- Training to prevent an injury
Did you enjoy today’s episode?
Please subscribe and leave a review. If you have questions, comments, or possible show topics, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To subscribe and review use one links of links below
Get a copy of the book Running Is Cheaper Than Therapy: A Journey Back to Wholeness 👉🏾 here
Connect with Dr. Ouida Brown
- Instagram @ouilifeouilove
- Facebook @ouilifeouilove33
- Twitter @ouilifeouilove
- Youtube @ouilifeouilove
- Website www.ouilifeouilove.com