Be inspired by the story of Khadijah Diggs, a single mother, a phenomenal triathlete as she shares how she got over her grief after losing loved ones to cancer. How triathlons were a part of that process.
Listen to how she first started swimming, cycling, winning races, and representing Team USA in different competitions.
As a single mother, and a project manager Khadijah has to make time to train at home. She has struggled through racial intolerance, and discrimination due to her faith but how she deals with these is heartwarming. As a mentor, she inspires a lot of athletes. She keeps going and never gives up.
If you are a triathlete, runner, or anyone who has goals, and aspirations sometimes you just lose your motivation, listen here to be refueled.
Listen. Dream. Grind with Khadijah Diggs.
Highlights from this Episode:
- Her motivation for doing a triathlon
- Some setbacks she has experienced
- Her experiences as a swimmer and cyclist
- Working with her best friend and her coach
- How she finds time to train and balancing it with family time
- Her great love for cycling
- Her greatest struggle with her gear
- Her first and only DNF
- How to deal with people who may not understand her love for the sport
- Her mantras for racing
- How she started her Triathlete community and mentorship
- Dedicating races and donating to Cancer Patients
- Her advice for aspiring enthusiasts of the same sport
- Her greatest moments in a triathlon
- The importance of community
- Her injuries and how she dealt with it
- How she continues to connect virtually with other athletes
- Her nutrition supplements
- Her advice on life in general
Connect with Khadijah Diggs
- Khadijah Diggs on Twitter
- Khadijah Diggs on YouTube
- Khadijah Diggs on Facebook
- Khadijah Diggs on Instagram
Did you enjoy today’s episode?
Please subscribe and leave a review. If you have questions, comments, or possible show topics, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To subscribe and review use one links of links below
Get a copy of the book Running Is Cheaper Than Therapy: A Journey Back to Wholeness 👉🏾 here
Connect with Dr. Ouida Brown