In this episode we are joined by someone who has inspired me in so many ways!
From getting fit, losing 100 pounds– writing a book about this experience to encourage others, to creating a curriculum for young children, taking care of her Super Duper Young Man (SDYM), and uplifting women particularly black women, she is definitely a force to be reckoned with!
Our guest today is also the amazing host of Straight Talk podcast with Dr. El Brown!
Dr. El Brown is the Founder of KinderJam, an interactive curriculum that promotes parent and child engagement through fun and music! She provides families and service providers the support, information, and tools needed to love and care for children.
She talks about reclaiming herself and getting fit to fight for life. We also touch on the importance of a village, a tribe and how having a community is vital in being successful with anything in life.
Listen as she shares her journey on how she overcame her obstacles and continues to run towards the finish line while helping her families, children, and her community!
- Dr. El shares her experience writing her first book on how she lost 100 pounds in a year
- The Straight Talk Podcast
- Love Black women without apology
- Dr. El explains the concept of spare keys
- The concept of the village
- Reasons why a woman should not relinquish the things that she has built
- Angel women in Dr El’s life
- Being wise enough to receive from others
- What is KinderJam?
Where to reach Dr. El:
Did you enjoy today’s episode?
Please subscribe and leave a review. If you have questions, comments, or possible show topics, email email@example.com.
To subscribe and review use one links of links below
Get a copy of the book Running Is Cheaper Than Therapy: A Journey Back to Wholeness 👉🏾 here
Connect with Dr. Ouida Brown