This final episode of season three will be in the series: Ask The Doc.
Stay tuned to learn about my two injuries, treatments and what you can do in a similar situation.
- My bike injury in July 2021 and the injuries that resulted
- Seeking treatment for my Triangular Fiber Cartilage Complex tear (TFCC)
- Immobilizing my wrist
- Persistent wrist pain and palm tenderness
- Everything you need to know about Triangular Fiber Cartlidge Complex tear (TFCC)
- Everything you need to know about hook of hamate fracture
Past episodes mentioned
Did you enjoy today’s episode?
Please subscribe and leave a review. If you have questions, comments, or possible show topics, email email@example.com.
To subscribe and review use one links of the links below
Get a copy of the book Running Is Cheaper Than Therapy: A Journey Back to Wholeness 👉🏾 here. It is available in hardback, paperback, and newly released audio form
Connect with Dr. Ouida Brown
Sign up for my newsletter http://bit.ly/OuilifeOuiloveNewsletter