Welcome to Season 4 of Running Is Cheaper Than Therapy Podcast. Happy New Year, I pray you all have a blessed and prosperous year. Let’s dive into the benefits of staying focused this new year. I have found that with goal setting, less is more.
The problem we can face each January is creating plans that we are not ready for. Whatever goal you set it is not going to magically happen because it’s January of a new year. I’m going to share with you some of the things that I will be working on in 2022.
Take a listen. I pray that this will motivate you no matter what your goals or aspirations are.
- My goals related to fitness, health, and racing
- How I plan to stay consistent with reaching these goals
- How I start each new year
- How to not be overwhelmed and burn out in regards to reaching your goals.
- Why consistency is the key
- Why it helps to have tribe in regards to goal setting
Past episodes mentioned
Did you enjoy today’s episode?
Please subscribe and leave a review. If you have questions, comments, or possible show topics, email email@example.com.
To subscribe and review use one links of the links below
Get a copy of the book Running Is Cheaper Than Therapy: A Journey Back to Wholeness 👉🏾 here. It is available in hardback, paperback, and newly released audio form.
Connect with Dr. Ouida Brown
Sign up for my newsletter http://bit.ly/OuilifeOuiloveNewsletter