- I wanted to be her when I was a child. She is the only women superhero I remember as a child. I loved Lynda Carter.
- She was a bad ass, in a good way. I was in the theatre saying ” Go Girl”. Running though flying bullets and they were bouncing off her brackets.
- It proves that love conquers all. Yes, I am a hopeless romantic.
- I love the boldness, but beauty of her character. It proves that women can be strong, and beautiful at the same time.
- It was funny, Diana innocent and nativity of the “real world” was hilarious and also cute.
- It gave me a reason to wear my wonder women running outfit the weekend of the opening.
- It was awesome to see a women lead character in a major motion picture. Marvel actually trump DC movies to me. Marvel needs to take notes on this one. They need a movie with a powerful women lead character
- In the end the good guys win, although there maybe some losses along the way
- If something is worth fighting for, it is worth dying for. Steve gave his life for something greater than himself.
- While one should always listen and respect their parents, sometimes one has to go against their wishes in order to find one’s life purpose. Diana was destined to be a god killer. In order to fulfill her purpose she has to go against her mother’s wishes.
I love movies especially the ones that I can mirror with life. I felt like an empowered, strong, beautiful woman when I left the movie. It affirmed what I already know. However I will not go running through bullets with brackets and a shield 🙂